Nix® Premium Metal 2-Sided Comb
Remove lice and detangle hair with the Nix® Premium Metal 2-Sided Comb. Combing effectively removes the dead lice and nits after treatment.
HOW TO USE
Follow these steps for effective removal of dead lice and nits:
- After shampooing and treating with Nix Crème Rinse, remove tangles from damp hair with wide-tooth side of comb. Apply Nix gel to facilitate comb out and keep hair damp.
- Making sure hair is still damp, part the hair into four sections. Work on one section at a time. If hair begins to dry out while working on it, dampen again.
- Take one section, hold out and get teeth of smaller-tooth side of the comb as close as possible to the scalp. Comb with a firm, even motion away from the scalp to the end of the hair.
- Clean the comb frequently as you work on the hair. Wipe the dead lice and nits from the comb with a tissue and discard in a plastic bag to prevent the lice from recurring.
- Pin finished sections back to avoid recontamination from remaining nits.
- After combing, recheck the entire head for nits and repeat combing if necessary.
- Check the affected head daily to remove any nits you may have missed.