Nix Ultra® All-in-One Shampoo
1-step Easy Application
Gently Treats & Cleanses
Kills Superlice & Eggs
No Additional Shampoo Needed
From the #1 Pediatrician & Pharmacist recommended brand comes Nix Ultra® All-in-One Shampoo, designed to treat head lice and eggs, including hard-to-kill superlice. It even cleans hair in one easy step, no additional shampoo necessary!
Step 1 – Apply
- Apply Nix Ultra® shampoo to dry hair and completely saturate the hair and scalp
- Wait 10 minutes
Insider Tip - You can use a washcloth or towel to prevent Nix from getting in the eyes
Step 2 – Wash
- Thoroughly wash hair using warm water
- No additional shampoo needed
Step 3 – Comb
- Comb hair with the included Nix® Lice Removal Comb to remove nits and lice
- Be sure to wipe lice and nits off the comb during use and discard into a sealable plastic bag
Fragrance, laureth-4, mineral oil, MIPA laureth sulfate, propylene glycol
Indications for Use
Nix Ultra® All-in-One Shampoo is intended to kill and remove head lice and their eggs from adults and children one year of age and older.
- Not for use by people with sensitivity to mineral oil.
- Intended for head (not pubic lice).
- Not for children under 12 months
- Care should be taken to avoid contact with the eyes. Protect eyes with a washcloth or towel during application.
- Do not use this product if the scalp is already very irritated or injured
- Do not use this product under occlusion, e.g., by covering up the hair with a cap or wrapped foil
- Do not use this product for longer than directed (10 minutes)
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Stop use if rash or irritation occurs
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes (mouth and nose). This product may cause severe eye irritation. In case of eye contact, immediately rinse with plenty of water.
- For external use only. Do not swallow. In case of accidental ingestion contact a doctor or Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- Keep treated hair away from fire, flame or other hot objects. Do not smoke during use or treatment.
- If spilled, clean up immediately. Nix Ultra® shampoo can be slippery.