Nix Ultra® Lice Removal Kit
Nix Ultra® Lice Removal Kit
From the #1 Pediatrician & Pharmacist recommended brand comes all the lice treatment products you need for your head and your home- in one complete and convenient kit. The Nix® Ultra Lice Removal Kit contains:
- Nix Ultra® Lice Treatment Hair Solution: Kills superlice & eggs on head
- Nix Ultra® Comb: Removes lice and eggs (nits) from hair
- Nix® Lice Killing Spray: Kills Lice and Bedbugs From Your Home
Step 1 – Apply Nix Ultra® Hair Solution, wash & shampoo
- Spread Nix Ultra® Hair Solution on dry hair, completely saturating hair and scalp.
- Leave solution in hair for 10 minutes.
Insider Tip - You can use a washcloth or towel to prevent Nix from getting in the eyes
- Wash hair thoroughly with water and shampoo.
- Do not use conditioner or shampoo that contains conditioner.
Watch How to Use Nix Ultra® Hair Solution
Step 2 – Comb with Nix Ultra® Comb
- Carefully remove remaining lice from hair using the Nix Ultra® Comb (included)
- Be sure to wipe lice and nits off the comb during use and discard into a sealable plastic bag
Step 3 – Protect Home with Nix® Lice Killing Spray
- Use Nix® Lice Killing Spray for household items that cannot be laundered or dry cleaned such as cushions, bedding and furniture
- Nix® Lice Killing Spray kills lice and bedbugs for up to 4 weeks
- No odor, non-staining and no sticky residue
Nix Ultra® Hair Treatment:
Dimethicone, C12-20 isoparrafin
Nix® Lice Killing Spray:
Other ingredients: ................................................ 99.75%
NOT FOR USE ON HUMANS. READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. SHAKE BOTTLE WELL BEFORE USING.
Nix Ultra® Lice Treatment Hair Solution:
- Not for use by people with hypersensitivity to mineral oils or silicone.
- This product is only suitable for head lice (not pubic lice).
- Not for use on children under 2 years of age.
- Care should be taken to avoid contact with eyes. Protect eyes with washcloth or towel.
- Do not use this product when the scalp is already very irritated or injured.
- Do not use this product under occlusion, e.g. by covering up the hair with a cap or wrapped foil.
- Do not use Nix® Ultra Solution for longer than directed or overnight while sleeping.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Stop use if signs of a rash or irritation occur.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes (mouth and nose). In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only. Do not swallow.
- If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- Keep treated hair away from fire, flame, or other hot objects. Do not smoke during use or treatment.
- If spilled, clean up immediately. Nix® Ultra Lice Treatment Hair Solution can be slippery.
Nix® Lice Killing Spray:
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
User Safety Recommendations: Wear long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks and shoes. User should wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. User should remove clothing immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing.
Directions for Use:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
For use as a surface spray, do not allow adults, children or pets to enter until sprays have dried. Do not apply as a broadcast treatment to indoor surfaces at residential sites, including nurseries, day care centers, schools, hospitals, and nursing homes.
FOR USE IN NON-FOOD AREAS INDOORS, PREMISES OF HOMES, AND STORAGE BUILDINGS, CAMPERS, MOBILE HOMES, AUTOMOBILES, TRUCKS, AND BOATS.
In the home, cover all food handling surfaces, cover or remove all food and cooking utensils or wash thoroughly after treatment. Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or into any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storms drains, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application. Do not enter or allow others to enter until sprays have dried.
Surface Spraying: To kill lice and louse eggs: Treat only those garments and parts of bedding, including mattresses and furniture that cannot be either laundered or dry cleaned. Spray in an inconspicuous area to test for possible staining or discoloration. Inspect again after drying, then proceed to spray entire area to be treated. Spray from a distance of 8 to 10 inches. Allow all treated articles to dry thoroughly before use. To kill bedbugs: Spray mattresses lightly, particularly around tufts and seams. Take beds apart and spray in all joints. Allow all sprayed articles to dry thoroughly before use.
Storage & Disposal
Pesticide Storage: Keep from freezing. Store upright at room temperature, out of reach of children and pets.
Pesticide Disposal: If partly filled – Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Container Handling: If empty – Nonrefillable container.
Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
NOTICE: To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all risks of use, storage of handling of this product not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.
EPA REG. NO. 64321-1-75406
EPA EST. NO. 91705-NJ-001