Nix® Crème Rinse
1-step Easy Application
Treat & Wash Out With Regular Shampoo
From the #1 Pediatrician & Pharmacist recommended brand comes Nix® Crème Rinse, designed to kill lice and their eggs and prevent reinfestation for up to 14 days after initial application
Step 1 – Treat
- Wash hair with a shampoo without conditioner. Do not use a shampoo that contains a conditioner or a conditioner alone since this may decrease the activity of Nix®. Rinse with water and towel dry hair
- Apply Nix® Crème Rinse and saturate the hair and scalp, behind the ears and at the back of the neck
- Keep Nix® out of the eyes. Leave in for 10 minutes to eliminate lice and their eggs (nits) and rinse with warm water
Insider Tip - You can use a washcloth or towel to prevent Nix from getting in the eyes
Step 2 – Comb
- Remove lice and eggs (nits) with the included comb. Clean the comb completely as you go by wiping the nits from the comb with a tissue and throw away the tissue in a sealed plastic bag to prevent the lice from coming back
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water after removing lice and eggs (nits)
Active Ingredients: Per Fluid Ounce: Permethrin 280 mg (1%).
Inactive Ingredients: Balsam Canada; Cetyl Alcohol; Citric Acid; FD&C Yellow No. 6; Fragrance; Hydrolyzed Animal Protein; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyoxyethylene 10 Cetyl Ether; Propylene Glycol; Stearalkonium Chloride; Water; Isopropyl Alcohol 5.6 g (20%); Methylparaben 56 mg (0.2%); Propylparaben 22 mg (0.08%)
- For external use only
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use on children under 2 months of age
- Do not use near eyes
- Do not use inside the nose, ear, mouth or vagina
- Do not use on lice in eyebrows or eyelashes. See your doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are allergic to ragweed. May cause breathing difficulty or an asthmatic episode.
- Care should be taken to avoid contact with the eyes. Protect eyes with a washcloth or towel. If product gets into eyes, immediately flush with large amounts of water.
- Do not use this product if the scalp is already very irritated or injured
Stop use and see a doctor if:
- breathing difficulty occurs
- eye irritation occurs
- skin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.